Thursday 7 February 2019

Huawei Nova 3i {6GB RAM, 128GBROM}



I really hope you love this one cos I do and I'm hoping to get one soon. I just need money. No too much talk, let's just dive in >>>





















QUICK SPECS
● Display: 6.3 inch, 2340 x 1080 Pixel Screen
● CPU: Kirin 970 Octa Core 2.36GHz
● System: Android 8.1
● RAM + ROM: 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM
● Camera: 24.0MP + 2.0MP front camera + 16.0MP + 24.0MP dual back cameras
● Sensor: Proximity Sensor, E-compass, Fingerprint Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Face ID
● SIM Card: Nano SIM card + Nano SIM card
● Feature: GPS, A-GPS, Glonass, Beidou
● Bluetooth: 4.2


Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any question about this phone or any phone at all. Just drop them in the comment section below and I'll reply ASAP. If you have any corrections, please do inform us